Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Introducing...

...the newest member of our family, Jasmine, who has recently joined the ranks of the Hector menagerie. She is just two months old and was one of eight puppies.

Today was her first full day at home and she enjoyed herself, slept, ate and slept again. Night times alone are hard when you are used to sleeping with so many siblings, but adjustments will come. She knows how to use her "puppy dog eyes" to melt the hearts of every member in this family.


I do believe she's a keeper! Welcome Jasmine!!


Until next time,
~ Mumsie and Matthew





7 comments:

Thomas and Lindsey said...

She sleeps, she's soft. We should keep her.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Miss.M said...

Oh! She is so cute! And I agree with Thomas. That is the perfect dog, If she stays that way. I cant wait to meet her.

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

There is nothing in the world like a warm puppy breathing puppy breath on you and giving you unconditional love. It's like grace, all you have to do is accept it.

Jessica McDonald said...

She's so cute!!

And I LOVE her name! Was it Secondhand Lions inspired or did y'all just randomly pick it?

I'll be seeing y'all SO SOON NOW! :) I'm looking forward to it!

Hugs to all!

~Jess

Lenna Marie Chapa said...

Congrats! :) She is adorable... have tons of fun with her, as I'm sure y'all already are!

Anonymous said...

It takes alot to melt the heart of an avid cat-lover...but I think Jasmine was born to melt the hardest of hearts. =)