Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And then there were four

Our youngest ewe has produced our youngest and smallest lamb.

Lamb #4 (sorry, we aren't real big on naming critters that are headed for the dinner table) was about the same size as Earl (left) when she was born.

Here she is, side by side with her older cousin. All of these photos were taken by Jonathan.

David was small, especially when you compare him to Goliath. Being small didn't stop David from doing great things. Don't let being small stop you from doing great things.

be safe,
Hec @ 19

5 comments:

JB said...

She is too cute. I'm glad she made it, unlike her twin.

The other lamb is actually her half sister and her aunt and her cousin. Don't think I would want to be related that way!!

Nice shots Jon.

Love & Blessings, JB/Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! :-)

Wow, really? Her half sister, her aunt, AND her cousin? Yikes!

Thomas and Lindsey said...

Very nice pictures Jonathan. Small lamb... I wonder, is the meat leaner on her?

Simply Tiffany said...

Oh, she is sooo cute! I didn't realize how small baby lambs were until we went to go see ours. I'm going to have to agree with Mrs. H., I don't think I'd like to be related like that! :)

Beautiful pictures, Jonathan!

Hec @ 19 said...

Thomas,
Only when she stands on the side of the hill.
Pops