Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to CSI: Mountain Ranch. I am your host, Detective Ben “Gumshoe” Hector. A folder just crossed my desk containing a case of some notoriety. The details are not well known, and the only evidence available is a series of pictures. It is my job, to lead you, the rookies, through piecing together this important information.

First, the suspects:



A rather normal looking bunch, but one of these people may prove to be something other than they seem.

The first bit of suspicious activity appears to be evidence of information being forced out of one of the suspects:






Yes, this sweet looking girl obviously has something to hide:




What appears to be casual wading in the creek could prove to be more than that. Are they looking for stolen money, hiding a murder weapon? It could be anything.




I wish I knew the story behind this, it could be key evidence:




Caught red handed, and yes, experts have confirmed that this is blood. The trail of evidence does not look good for this individual.




This is a hard piece of the puzzle to fit in, but that is not the look of a sane individual:




Disguises will not deter the long arm of the law:




Contraband Cheez-Its. I have it from a good source that these were hidden under her pillow. Yes, very bad…




Even a Card Room, is there no end to the depths these people will go?




Covert operations, this has the look of espionage to me:




Military training exercises:




Slavery in action:




I have no idea…. But this may be important:




Checking the oil, or tampering with the engine? He has a surprised look on his face…



Many pieces, many points of view. Now it is your job to both determine the guilty party, and the crime that they committed. This is the test that moves you from a Rookie, to being a full member of CSI: Mountain Ranch.
Later!

13 comments:

Ashton said...

Nice set of wheels, Thomas...pink suits you well...

Mandy said...

Very nice!....Love the bike Porky,it is defiantly your color..Who's dog is that?!

Elissa said...

Hahaha, very very funny Ben, as usual :D
Ooo, pretty bike Thomas! hahaha

Jessica McDonald said...

ROFLOL! That is hilarious, Ben!!!!! Especially the "slavery in action"...hahaha! :-D

Btw, I'm thrilled to see you've joined the world of *classy* "bloggers"!!!!!! :-D Welcome!!! :-)

~Jess

Elizabeth said...

**laughs at one particular picture** **clears throat**

Anyway, yes, yes, it looks like quite the case to solve. But, alas!, I have solved it! It looks as though the party was guilty of....having entirely too much fun. A crime punishable by....well....me! who doesn't get to have that kind of fun...

Happy Sunday!

Eliza (Qe)

SuperAngel said...

hahaha! that is so funny! I followed you from HSB... sad to see you go!

Looks like y'all had a great time! I love the theme of your post being that CSI: is my favorite tv show.

Look forward to knowing what happened in this case!

:)

Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Holly said...

Hey There! I too followed you from HSB. I have moved to BlogSpot a few months back...
I don't know if ya remember me or not, my username on HSB was "Holly101".
Okay well have a blessed day!

-Holly-

P.S. Nice pictures lol.

Holly said...

Thank you for the comment and encouragement. I wasn't really planning on writing and entry about how things went. So just to let you know, everything went fine. I got to talk with some of the other "volunteens" and also had the chance for someone to show me around the hospital (it's so easy to get lost in that place!).
I got to ask an elderly lady I was talking to if she was in church or not...and she said that she was.I was glad to hear it, she was so kind.
Being in the hospital, as you can imagine I saw quite a bit of people suffering that need prayer. It's sad....

Hope the Hector family is having a great week! How many kids are there in your faimily?

God Bless,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Interesting...I think I just might have cracked the case.

Our suspect is Ben Hector aka “Gumshoe” (notice he doesn't ever use his real name). Second, he is not in any of the pictures. Why? This is the question we all want to know. Because he went around taking pictures of two normal family's having fun so he could just cover up his case. To prove this I'll have to explain some of the pictures such as: "Slavery in Action." I suspect that Thomas does not know how to canoe but wanted to ride still. As for the blood Ben could have done something to that young gentlemen, very possible. As for all the rest of the pictures they just explain a camping trip of two very normal family's. Except for maybe the last picture but I would be very surprised too if I saw “Gumshoe” taking a picture of me besides who knows what “Gumshoe” really looks like. Could be very frightening.

I conclude, “Gumshoe” does not know how to have fun and does not understand the way of normal family's. I ask if you find “Gumshoe” to report it to 1-800-help4Gumshoe. He will then be sent to a normal family and raised to live with a normal family that has fun. Let me know ASAP.

Your detective,

-Miss Elizabeth

Holly said...

Hello There,

There are 5 kids in our family, of which I am second to the eldest.
My sister Brooke was once on HSB (iloveyougod) also, but moved on to BlogSpot as well.

I'm not sure if I talked to you on HSB before, or if it was your brother, Thomas. At any case, it's nice to meet fellow homeschoolers.

God Bless,
Holly

Holly said...

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! How have you been?
I like your family's new blog, nice! And like always, enjoyed the pictures.

I was over at your blog at HSB, and saw a picture with you playing the violin. How long have you been playing?
That's so neat, I have been learning to play the violin since January.

Have a blessed day,
Holly

SuperAngel said...

Your comment cracked me up! seriously that was funny!
Yea that bridge was way too long, and coming to think of it, it did seem like something out of a movie! :P
yeah it was really nice to visit friends! The food was so good too!

The troopers let us continue, so we aren't really fugitives. :P that part was hysterical though!
laters,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Unknown said...

I think they're all guilty of....looking suspicious!