Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Beginnings...

Hello everyone.

It has finally happened. Each member of the Hector family has realized that they do not have the time to maintain a blog on their own. However, what one cannot do alone, an entire family should be able to do together. Hence, the new blog.

This will be a place for all of us to communicate with the world, and you may have a post by any of eleven writers. Hopefully as the various members get older, the younger will post more, and we can keep the blog going for a couple of decades.

Each of our old blogs are going to be slowly added to this one, so you will still be able to view our previous posts, if you want to get to know us. It will be fun to read from "days gone by".

All I can say is, at least we will no longer have to fight over who has the most comments!

Happy Reading!

The Hector Family
Dave, Jean, Ben, Thomas, Matthew, Nic, Anthony, Jonathan, Laura, Rebekah, & Sara

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very good idea. My mom writes enough for my whole family! :) Looking forward to reading entires in the future!

kymk99 said...

I am looking forward to seeing what new things we will be reading about on this blog!

The Reynolds Family :o)

Sarah A. said...

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. It will be interesting to see the your different writing styles and perspectives.


~Sarah



P.S. Happy Ben?

Thomas and Lindsey said...

Hey thats a wonderful idea!! It's going to be great reading the posts and watching the happenings of the Hector family from different perspectives...

Happy writing.

Thomas

DeusPrimus said...

Very funny, Thomas...

BFH

Elissa said...

Welcome to blogger! I'll look forward to reading old and new posts from y'all!

Elizabeth said...

Ben....I thought Toms' comment was funny....maybe I have no sense of humor.....

LEF

Cassie said...

I'm very excited that you guys have a Blogger now!
Just thought I would tell ya =)